Laboratory Research Technician
Rec # 1022
Job Type: Full Time, Exempt
Location: Onsite, US – MI – Ann Arbor
Celsee is looking for a Laboratory Research Technician who will work under the guided supervision of an inter-disciplinary team of biologists and engineers to validate molecular assays on single cells.
- Perform various standard laboratory assays including NGS, Library Prep, PCR, Cell capture and analysis on Celsee’s proprietary devices.
- Work in sterile conditions to conduct cell culture experiments and maintain the growth of cell lines.
- Collect and analyze generated data.
- Assist in organization and upkeep of laboratory supplies, workspace and equipment.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors in Biology/Biochemistry required.
- 1-2 years of laboratory experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.